Applicator bottle 100ml for beautiful foam formation
- Small bottle - big impact
- Ideal for shampoo concentrates
- Perfect for difficult places
- Includes instructions
Add about 3-4 pumps of the shampoo concentrate into the bottle, which is about 8-10ml, so relatively little. For short hair, 2 pumps are enough, for longer and oily hair up to 4. Now fill the bottle with warm water and apply the mixture to your wet hair.
Fill the bottle with lukewarm water (guideline values):
- 1/3 full = strong concentration, with heavy contamination or high fat content
- half full = medium concentration, with slight contamination and low fat content
- 2/3 full = weak concentration, for easy washing or refreshing
You can also download the instructions here 👉 here
Important note: The applicator bottle is NOT suitable for applying herbal hair color. Only for the shampoo concentrate!
The applicator bottle is suitable for optimal and economical use of shampoo and shampoo concentrates. You can influence the foam formation and distribute the liquid ideally to the desired areas of the hair thanks to the narrow opening degree.
Tip: If there is only a slight foam formation on the head when washing, then shampoo the hair a second time. Ideally, save 1/3 of the first mixture from the 1st application and use it for the second time.
The Everyday Shampoo shown in the picture is not included, but can be purchased as a set here .