The 'Hot Hedwig' is a microwave-safe, handmade cap that intensifies the effects of your Thats me organic® plant hair color at home. It's designed to give you flexibility and mobility while giving your hair herbal color. This means that heat treatment can be carried out anywhere, because the herbal hair color likes it nice and warm.
The thermal hood is reversible, meaning you can also turn the leopard pattern inside out and the black side outside.
Instructions: Place your warming cap in the microwave or for approx. 70-85 seconds
Place in the oven with a fan at 60° for approx. 10-20 minutes.
Please note: Remember to use a low heat, not too hot, this
could damage the heat cap! Keep the hood on during
Warming in mind!
Important note: You don't need to keep the hood on for the entire exposure time, it should give a heat impulse so that the color sets better, 20 minutes are enough, after that it gets colder anyway. You are welcome to heat them in the oven and put them back on more often, but there is no need to wear them the entire time! Just as you feel comfortable!
Care: Do not immerse in water! Please wear either our disposable cap or the shower cap under 'Hot Hedwig'. If some paint gets on the hood, just wipe it off very lightly with a damp cloth.
The heat cap offers many advantages:
- Made from soft microfiber cotton
- High wearing comfort
- Even, gentle, long-lasting heat retention
- Unique design that radiates heat to the entire head
- Elastic circumference to fit most head sizes and hair
- Highest quality material for durability
- Wireless for portability and convenience
- Microfiber cotton/nylon
- Contents: natural linseed
- Heat cap 'Hot Hedwig' Leo design on the outside, black on the inside
- Black nylon protection & storage bag
Do you have any questions regarding application? Then please get in touch via the
Advice function in the shop (Whatsapp/Telegram) at www.thatsme.organic.