Professional plant hair color "Cool medium brown - cool middle brown" 90g refill pack
1. How much water do I need to add to the herbal hair color powder?
→ Since everyone uses different amounts of powder and every plant powder swells differently, there is no general information on this. Tip: First put the powder in a bowl and then add the water, slowly, until you get a yogurt-like substance - not too thick & not too thin.
2. Does dark tea water also have to be added to a blonde tone?
→ Yes, please follow the instructions carefully for each color. The tea water is not used for coloring power but rather offers an optimal pH value for the herbal hair color to work. Tea water is used for all colors, whether light or dark.
3. Can Thats me Organic® herbal hair colors be mixed with each other?
→ Yes, all of our colors can be mixed with each other, create your own tone - feel free ♥
4. How does it work with the Individual Herbal Hair Color Set? → If you don't want to buy several colors individually to get the color you want, we will be happy to mix your individual color according to your specifications. You have 90g of paint available, which we can mix together according to your instructions. For special requests, additional colors that are not available ready-made in the shop are available.
For information and advice on your desired tone, please take advantage of the live consultation via Whatsapp or Telegram.
5. How much powder do I need for what length of hair?
→ One pack contains 90g of color powder, which is enough for shoulder-length, thick hair. About 70g is enough for normal, medium-length hair.
Approximately 60g is needed for very good coverage. Long and thick hair sometimes needs up to 120g. This is a rough estimate, every hair is different in thickness and absorbency!!!
Please don't skimp on the powder, if there is too little pigment, then the coverage will be worse!!!
The values mentioned serve as a rough guide.
Our Thats me Organic® plant hair colors generally require 48 hours of exposure time until they have fully developed. For a perfect result, please follow the instructions included in the Complete package and read my blog post about it → here .
In order to avoid an allergic reaction or an undesirable color result, we advise you to carry out a test coloring on a strand of hair in advance. Since Thats me Organic® herbal hair colors are natural substances, the human organism may react allergically to one of the plant substances. If you have allergies, do a patch test in advance to be on the safe side or check with your trusted doctor.
If you have chemically treated hair, the result may be different than with natural hair, so we recommend that you test dye a strand of hair beforehand.
What is not possible with herbal hair color is lightening your hair.
Thats me Organic® plant hair color contains 90g of pure plant powder.
For a root dye you need around 60 grams, for a complete coloring of shoulder-length hair you need around 70-90 grams.
And please remember to protect your clothing before you start dyeing.
Our color works differently on every hair because every person has an individual hair structure, hair thickness, pigmentation and hair mottled. This is what makes Thatsme.organic® herbal hair color so fantastically unique because it develops individually on each hair.
Herbal hair color 90g
scope of delivery
The refill pack only contains the 90g herbal hair color, without any other accessories.
What is included in the herbal hair color set?
In this set you will find everything you need for a successful herbal hair color. Just feel like you have come to my natural hair salon. It's all there:
- An original Thats me Organic® plant hair color
- a cap made of plant starch to cover the plant hair color.
- a pair of gloves made from plant starch to protect your hands.
- a cotton cord to protect the contours of your face.
- an original Thats me Organic® natural care shampoo for washing your hair in advance.
- a bag of organic black tea for the water to set the color (has an intensifying effect).
- detailed instructions from a professional with which nothing can go wrong.
Contents: Plant hair color 90g | Shampoo 15ml | 1x organic black tea | 1x cover | 1x gloves | 1x cotton cord
Please note the instructions here to herbal hair color.
You can find information about the ingredients here .
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com or use the free chat function.
Feel free to join my Telegram channel “Healthy with Skin & Hair” 👉 click here with lots of information about skin & hair. ❤
Indigofera Tinctoria*, Phyllanthus emblica*, Lawsonia Inermis*
* from controlled organic cultivation
- All raw materials are certified organic by the manufacturer
- All raw materials are tested for heavy metals
- All raw materials are examined for microbiology
- All raw materials are tested for pesticides
- All raw materials have been tested in the laboratory according to food standards
- There is a certificate of analysis for every raw material
- NO pigments are included!
- NO pre-pigmentation is necessary!
- No herbs or herbal mixtures are included (risk of allergy)
- No “typical intense” plant hair color smell!
- My own recipes, the mixtures have been developed by me for years and have been used successfully.
- Own import of raw materials directly from the manufacturer, no ready-made mixtures.
- Manufactured by us in Germany
👉 Refill pack WITHOUT accessories, for everyone who already knows our colors and already has the necessary accessories at home. Only for experienced users who know how to use our herbal hair color correctly! If you're not sure - it's better to take the set and be on the safe side.What is the color “cool middle brown”?
Cool middle brown is the cool alternative to warm morocco brown. A medium brown without any red, similar to our cool deep brown only lighter. For everyone who wants a cool medium brown.
Contents: Plant hair color 90g
For ideal results, you need a kettle with a temperature display or one Thermometers . Also think about a suitable coloring brush, which you can also order here.
👉 Here go to accessories